Friday, December 21, 2007

Feedjit!!!

Yay, people are finding my blog, I had 15 page impressions yesterday and 3 so far today!! They didn't go to any of the ads but that's ok, people are finding the site with no effort on my part. I have to find a nifty tool to post my daily hits so that you all can see them.

One tool I did find which is very cool is the Feedjit map to in the right hand column, if you click on it it will show you the town in which the viewers are located. Not the most useful bit of information but it's fun to look at! Feedjit also has other functions such as showing traffic feed statistics on your website in real-time.



It'll show:
Which city and country your visitors are in
Which website they arrived from, if any
Which page they visited on your website
Which external link they clicked to leave your site, if any

There are 4 different tools to choose from on the site the little map was the most interesting for me so I put it in there. BTW it is the easiest thing to do, you just click on their "add it" link, grab the code and drop it into your blogger template area, its super easy.

Check it out!

lgblogger

No comments: