Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A-Store! Create Your Own Amazon Book Store

Amazon a-store is here! Well many of you may have noticed that I now have a book store attached to my site. I thought of making a post about all the books on the subject of blog/web site monetization which I have been reading and using as daily reference guides and thought to myself....hmmm, I wonder...

Well I checked and the answer is yes, they do have an affiliate program, it's easy to sign up, easy to make a product site, and easy to link to your blog. (Check out my a-store's sidebar widget to the right.)

As a test I bought this book through a-store and YES, they will pay you the commission! The book looks good, I haven't gotten that deep into it yet, but I did get $.66 from it's purchase!




So it doesn't matter what you are blogging about, there are books on the subject, books you probably have read and use as a reference and can recommend to your readership, so why not? If you like cats and have a site about cats, why not have a little bookstore dedicated to cats, where you can make $.66 per purchase?

Check out my store at the link below, it is categorized by what I'm reading now, what I've read and found useful, what works as a reference guide, and what is crap. Yes that's in there as well, if I find a book that is crap, I will be the first one to tell you not to buy it.

No comments: